Sunday 4 March 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the Crafty Craft Blog.  I hope to keep you abreast of what is happening on the Crafty Craft website and what we are up to.


Latest news is that the new web page is just about ready for launch.  Some final tweeks and I just have to test the pages before launching the site.  It can be found at Crafty Craft


The new site will initially be for the Identity labels, namely Iron on, Stick on and Funky feet shoe labels.  I am also putting on the embroidery side of the business.  You should be able to order polo shirts, bags, towels and hoodies that can be personalised either with name only or with a stock or customised logo.
I am always open to suggestions on improving the site so if you have any suggestions then please drop me a line at craftycraftsales@gmail.com


You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment